Individuals Without Health Insurance and Feel They Have Coronavirus

  1. First, call your nearest Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). If you feel you may have COVID-19, be sure to disclose that when you call to obtain an appointment. Note: FQHCs are community-base health care providers that receive federal funds to provide health services in communities across the state.
  2. If you are not able to be seen at an FQCH, call your local health department.
  3. If you are having a medical emergency, call 911 or call ahead then go to the Emergency Room.

Information provided by NCDHHS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.